1. Your session will last about 45min to 1 hour depending on the age of your children.
2. I call all adult men in the family 'dad', the adult women are 'mom' and all children are brother or sister.....I am TERRIBLE with names, so this is my coping skill.
3. I love to laugh....and it is usually at myself for not getting out my full sentence, tripping, or plain making a fool of myself.
4. I hate shoes and will wear flip flops to your session...and typically kick them off if I can
5. I LOVE kids! and I love to make them laugh....and I love to hear all the little stories they tell me.....so I let them take the stage....and it helps achieve natural smiles.....so it is ok if your child is silly, I actually love it.
6. I don't like to correct kids for smiles....littles often squint their eyes, tuck their lips, and do all sorts of cute smiles....I don't like to tell a child to open their eyes more or smile different....I feel like what they are doing is an expression of their personality <3
7. I don't make kids smile that don't want to.....that again is an expression of their personality, and I often times love no smiles the most
8. I don't know my left from my right.....just simply can't learn it....and so I do a lot of pointing at limbs!
9. My favorite location is Glen Arbor Park. I know it is the most used photography locations....but that is because it is the BEST!
10. I will always be 15min early for your session...I am weird about you getting there before I do <3